Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Playtesting and Con prep!

It's been a while since I've posted anything, but I thought I'd share that just last week I held another round of playtesting which went really well. One thing I'd been refining of late was the character generation. And while it still had some rough edges, I think we've ironed those out. I do need to update the player handout though to make things more clear. 

We also had a solid test of the space magic rules. At least, I was confident enough from feedback that I can go ahead and finish the two spellcasting character classes (Astrocaster and Starlocke) and the remaining spell lists. 

Combat was also tested and goes pretty fast and furious! 

Finally, I'll be running a lot of these rules at Con of the North. I think there's still tickets left if you're planning on going this year. If not, at least swing by the Saturday Night Space Opera room and say hello and ask me your questions about the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment