Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Re-write almost done, playtesting to ramp up soon

So a quick update: The rewrite is nearing completion. I've even run some early playtests since February with small groups. I expect to finish all the rules by the end of June. I'm focused firmly on playtesting throughout the summer with the SNSO stable of GMs.

Character generation, skills, combat, magic/spells, and space travel are in the can. I'm working on space combat, robots, aliens, and GM tools (building encounters, etc.) now. As those things wrap up and I begin recruiting playtesters, I'll start to post more often.

MEANWHILE... 
I'm super excited to report that CONCEPT ART IS UNDERWAY! Twin Cities-based artist Bill Hauser is working on sketching out the five main character classes. You might recall that Bill created the logo for Rad Astra as well as Saturday Night Space Opera. He's got a fantastic aesthetic that I think fits great with the theme of the game and the indie RPG scene in general. I'm hoping by the end of summer/early fall we'll have some visuals to share.

 Keep your scanners tuned to this holo channel for more news and updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment